Just a friendly reminder about our meeting and election debrief this Thursday, July 2, 11 AM to 1 PM. Please RSVP by replying to this email, and I will send you the Zoom info to join the meeting. The meeting agenda is included below.
Your input it important to us. If you can’t make it, but have information about problems you are aware of, or thoughts you would like to share about what worked, what didn’t, and changes you would like to see, please pass them along via email or reach out so we can schedule a time to chat.
Thanks so much!
Julie Archer, Coordinator
WV Citizens for Clean Elections
WVCCE Meeting & Election Debrief Agenda
July 2, 2020 – 11 AM to 1 PM
To join, please reply to this email to receive Zoom info
- Welcome & Introductions (5 minutes)
- Review Meeting Goals and Agenda (5 minutes)
- Community Agreements (5 minutes)
- Election Debrief (60 Minutes Total)
- Election Overview: Turn out, top trends, etc. (5 minutes)
- Evaluation: What worked and what didn’t in terms of…And, how can we address these issues?
- Voters requesting and receiving ballots (20 minutes)
- Ballots being cast, sent, counted (10 minutes)
- In person voting (15 minutes)
- Summarize & review recommendations (10 minutes)
Noon – BREAK (10 minutes)
- Shout Outs, Updates, and Announcements (10 minutes)
- Moving to Action (20 minutes)
- Recusal Study / Engaging Judicial Candidates & Justices Around Recusal
- Democracy Platform Questionnaire
- Communications Team
- Recap Next Steps, Resources & Support Needed, Next Meeting, etc. (5 minutes)