This is a friendly reminder about our meeting this Friday, January 10. We’ll be meeting from noon to 2 PM at the Affiliated Construction Trades Foundation, 600 Leon Sullivan Way, Charleston in the 2nd floor conference room.
The proposed agenda is pasted below.
If you are unable to attend in person, but would like to participate in the discussion here is call-in information.
Call in number: (425) 436-6315
Access code: 559368
Looking forward to seeing/talking with you on Friday! As always, please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Julie Archer, Coordinator
WV Citizens for Clean Elections
January 10, 2020 – Noon to 2 PM
- Welcome & Introductions
- Review Meeting Goals and Agenda
- Updates, Announcements, and Shout Outs
- Pro-Democracy Match Fundraising Update
- Voter Registration Address Confirmation Process
- Discussion of 2020 Legislative Session Goals:
- Strategy on Public Financing
- Elevate the Pro-Democracy Platform with Emphasis on Priority Planks for Partners and Allies
- Disclosure of Dark Money
- Redistricting Reform
- Access to the Polls – Same Day Registration, Vote-by-Mail/Vote at Home
- Reform Supreme Court Elections – Ranked Choice Voting
- Oppose Attacks on Voting Rights and Measure to Restrict Access to the Polls
- Oppose Intermediate Court of Appeals, Constitutional Amendment on Impeachment Powers, and Other Attacks on the Courts
- Discussion on Reconvening Working Groups
- Recap Next Steps; Resources & Support Needed, Next Meeting, etc.